All firefighter certs are paid over a three year period upon completion and are as follows
- Firefighter 1 & 2 $750.00=$250.00 per year
- Yearly clothing allotment
- Training & response reimbursement
- Paid Saturday shifts
- Free training and classes
- $10,000 AD&D IVFESA Policy
- STRIVE college tuition program
- Free Dues if you live within North Bench fire district
Learn the Skills
We teach the skills and techniques necessary to effectively fight wildland and structure fires, as well as emergency medical and vehicle rescue.
- Structural Firefighting
- Wildland Firefighting
- Emergency medical services
- Engine company operations
- Haz-Mat emergency response
- Vehicle rescue/extrication
- Live fire training
- Fire risk assessments
Local and regional training events are held year round, this list is only a partial list of many the classes taught.
Become a Leader
Our goal is to ensure every Firefighter gains the ability to make critical decisions during the most important moments of life.
- Rational decision making
- Team work
- Build friendships and network with others
By inspiring these qualities in our team members, we help to create leaders. Leaders in the field and in our community.
Be part of our Team
So as you look at the firefighter with his rake, hose or axe, His beet red face or ice covered mustache, You should know why he goes through that smoky front door, And is forced to crawl like a baby down on the floor. He does it to save both lives and property, All that is precious to you and to me. So take a good look at this modern warrior who serves his call proud and true, And know that he would die just to save me and you.
~Robert J. Athans
Do you belong in these photos? Join Us