As a property owner with response coverage you receive the following benefits.
- Fire & Rescue Response (potentially saving thousands in response fees)
- Possible discounts on home owners insurance (varies by insurance provider)
- Certificate of fire coverage
- By supporting local firefighters you insure that those who respond are well trained and well equipped
By paying dues to the North Bench Fire District you help to support the growth and safety of our community.
All proceeds are used to provide our firefighters with the best equipment and training necessary to protect our community and the surrounding regions, we do not collect any taxes and are completely supported by dues.
Contact us for a certificate of fire coverage.
- Private Residence & Farm up to 125 contiguous acres $125
- Every additional non-contiguous vacant piece of land owned $25
- Home Business/Residence combo under 125 acres $175
- Private Residence & Farm over 125 - 500 contiguous acres $225
- Acreage without structures up to 20 acres $40
- Acreage without structures 21 - 125 contiguous acres $75
- Acreage without structures 126 - 500 contiguous acres $100
- Acreage with structures up to 20 acres $60
- Acreage with structures 21 - 125 contiguous acres $100
- Acreage with structures 126 - 500 contiguous acres $175
- Any parcels over 500 contiguous acres $250
- Commercial Businesses $225
All Membership dues are billed annually.
Make a Payment or Donation Online
All payments are completed using Paypal. A Paypal account is not required only a valid credit card or debt card is required.
If you do not have a paypal account click the continue link just to the left of the paypal login. The next step is to enter your credit card information and billing addess click "accept and continue" and you're done.
Make A Payment or Donation by Mail
- Address: P.O. Box 1234 Bonners Ferry, ID 83805
Make A Payment or Donation in person
- Use our Security Drop box located At Fire Station 1
- Address: 64464 highway 2 East/3 Mile Bonners Ferry, ID 83805
All Checks Are Payable to: North Bench Fire District
|Year||Fires||EMS Only||Non-Fire & Non-EMS||Total Incidents|
Applications & Documents
Fire Suppression Rating Schedule Report.
ISRB Public Protection Classification Evaluation
Local & National Resources
Boundary County Fire Chiefs Assocwebsite:boundarycountyfire.com
Phone Number: 1 800 621-3362
U.S. Fire Administration
Phone Number: (301) 447-1000
National Active Fire Map
Bureau of Land Management
North Idaho Fire Chiefs' Association
Idaho Volunteer Fire & Emergency Services Association
(800) FireLine in Idaho or (208) 939-FIRE (3473) Nationally
Idaho State Fire Marshal
website:Idaho State Fire Marshal
Phone Number: (800) 233-1957
Idaho Dept. of Lands (Boise Office)
Phone Number: (208) 334-0200
website:idl.idaho.gov300 N. 6th Street, Suite 103 Boise, ID 83702